Monday, November 9, 2015

Organic Fiji is a amazing company , they have soaps lotions and things like that. I tried 2 lotions ,Fragrance Free Sugar Polish and Pineapple Coconut. My skin just soaked up both lotions . They went on my skin silky and my skin was so shiney. The Fragrance Free wants't for me , even though it's a good quality lotion. I'm all about smelling good . So if you don't like scents, this is the lotion for you. On the other hand the Pineapple Coconut was right up my ally smells amazing and last through out the day. I also tried six of #OrganicFiji soaps . Now these were amazing . I got Tuberose, Lemongrass Tangerine, Pineapple Coconut,Lavender, Cucumber Melon and Pink Grapefruit. All of them smell amazing they lather very well. I really didn't feel that soapy residue that you get from some soaps when you rinse them off. The scent last throughout the day. I'm a fan . All of their products are organic. I am really a fan of #OrganicFiji.com .

1 comment: