Wednesday, October 28, 2015

This my new cape I'm getting a few days . It's at my local Cato's for $24.00. I like to find the best deals I can on a budget. I love a good cape and they are really on tread for this fall. I have quit a few left over from past seasons , maybe I can dig those out and see what you guys think. How do you guys feel about capes? Another big trend this fall is flannel. I've always been a flannel girl too. I have a few flannel pieces but that's something I'm going to have to be on the look out for because I really don't have as many as I feel like I need. Let me know what you guys think about flannel. Also let me know what you think about my cape . As soon as I get it I'll model it for you , so you can get a better idea of what it looks like . I hope everyone has a good evening.

1 comment: