Wednesday, December 2, 2015

I had a few friends over and when made several different types of drinks with sweet n low I recieve free of charge from crowd tap just to review the sweet n low and see what we thought of it. Out of all the drinks this seem to be everyone's favorite. This is my peach pineapple mango smoothie. You need 1 whole peach with or without the skin.(I have a ninji so I just leave the skin on) 1/4 cup of pineapple about half a mango 4 ice cubes and of coarse 2 packets of sweet n low. Put it all in a blender and pulse. Of coarse if you want to make your drink a little more adult you can always add a splash of vodka to taste. Everybody had a great time . I want to thank crowd tap and sweet n low for making our little party happen and sweet n low sent everyone home with a sweet n low coaster with their favorite drink recipe on it and a coupon so they can make their own favorite sweet n low drink at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment